- 2 ½ cups (280g) Black River - 2 Year Aged Cheddar
- 2 cups (200g) Black River - Smoked Gouda
- 2 cups (200g) Black River - Cheddar with Honey
- ¼ cup (60mL) raspberry compote
- 4-6 peaches, grilled
- ½ cup (125mL) cherries
- ½ cup (125mL) rasberries
- 1 cup (250mL) summer strawberries
- 1 cup (250mL) melon, shaved
- 1 cup (100mL) honeycomb
- ½ cup (50g) pepper crusted salami
- 1 cup (100g) smoked speck
- 1 cup (100g) bresaola, sliced
- 8-10 bread sticks
- 1 cup (250mL) crackers
- ½ cup (125mL) fresh strawberries
- ½ cup (125mL) fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup (75mL) melon, garnish
- 2 tbsp (30mL) mint, garnish
- 1 (437mL) hoppy craft beer
- 2 cups (500mL) fruity daiquiri
DirectionsOur Black River 2-Year Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, and Honey cheddar are a trio are the perfect accompaniment to the fruit and flavors of the season.
- Place the Smoked Gouda and 2-Year cheddar together on one side of your board. Place the Honey Cheddar separately. Shave the 2-Year Cheddar to highlight its sharper flavour. Put a small dish of Raspberry compote between the cheeses.
- Add a medley of grilled peaches, cherries, raspberries, summer strawberries and shaved melon on the opposite side of the board. Put a chunk of honeycomb beside the fruit for extra flair and flavour.
- Use cured meats like pepper crusted salami, smoked speck, and sliced bresaola.
- Arrange the meats near your fruit.
- Finish your board off with a selection of bread sticks and crackers, placed around the sliced cheeses. Fill in any gaps with fresh strawberries and raspberries. Garnish melon with fresh mint.
- A crisp, slightly hoppy craft beer or fruit based cocktail—like a daiquiri—will complete the experience.