- 2 cups (200g) Black River - Smoked Monterey Jack
- 3 cups (300g) Black River - Gouda
- 4 plums, roasted
- ½ cup (125mL) blueberries
- 1 cup (250mL) nuts, salted
- 15-20 herb & cheddar crackers
- 2 cups (500mL) apple, dried and sliced
- ½ cup (125mL) apricots, sliced
- 2 cups (500mL) muscat grapes
- 1 cup (100g) sausage cacciatore, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) sausage rosette de Lyon
- ½ cup (50g) Serrano ham, sliced
- rosemary sprigs, fresh and for garnish
- 1 cup (250mL) gin and rosemary cocktail
- 1 cup (250mL) hot toddy, apple cider and spiced rum
- Start with a Black River Smoked Monterey Jack and Gouda.
- Scatter roasted plums and blueberries. Place salted nuts in a corner of the board. Don’t be afraid to let these delicious treats touch.
- Choose or crackers that have some flavoring (like herb & cheddar) or dried apple slices.
- Place these in another corner mixed with sliced apricots and/or muscat grapes.
- Sliced cacciatore and rosette de Lyon sausage and sliced serrano ham are great, hearty choices for a Fall board.. Arrange your meat on the bottom of the board and garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.
- A gin and rosemary cocktail or a hot toddy made with apple cider and spiced rum are perfect cozy accompaniments for this board.