- ½ cup (125mL) Black River - Goat, crumbled
- 2 cups (500mL) heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups (400g) fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp (2mL) sea salt
- 3 cups (550mL) water
- 1 cup (250mL) micro radish greens
- ¼ cup (60mL) sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup (60mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15mL) maple syrup
- 2 tsp (10mL) fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp (5mL) grainy Dijon mustard
- In a large sauce pot, bring salt and water to a boil. Blanch green beans in water for 4 minutes. Strain from liquid and transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes and green beans onto a serving platter. Sprinkle with crumbled cheese and micro radish leaves.
- In a small bowl whisk, sherry vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, thyme and Dijon mustard until combined. Season with salt and pepper and transfer dressing in to a serving vessel. Serve dressing with salad.