- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven, cook lasagna according to package directions; drain. In large skillet melt butter. Sauté mushrooms and onion until tender and liquid has evaporated; let cool. Stir in spinach, eggs, Mozzarella, cottage cheese and Parmesan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread about ¾ cup (175 mL) cheese mixture along each noodle, leaving 1” (2.5 cm) at one end. Roll up from filled end. Carefully cut rolls in half crosswise. Spread pizza sauce in 3 qt (3 L) rectangular baking dish. Arrange rolls, curly edges up, in sauce. Cover and bake 45 minutes or until heated through.
- In shallow 3 qt (3 L) rectangular baking dish, alternately layer half of the lasagna noodles, half the vegetable-cheese mixture and half the sauce; repeat layers. Bake as above.
- Change the taste of this great recipe by using shredded Canadian Provolone or Fontina cheese.