- Cook linguine for 10 minutes or until tender; drain well and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add garlic and shallots, and sauté for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Add pancetta and sauté for 20 minutes. Add wine,bring to boil, and stir until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in cream; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently, stirring often, for about 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Stir cream mixture and eggs into pasta; return to low heat for 2 minutes while tossing to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with Parmesan and serve.
- Pancetta is Italian bacon that is cured, but unsmoked. It is available by the piece or deli sliced at most supermarkets.
- Cooking at home allows you to customize your meals. Create luscious pasta dishes by replacing cream with blended Nordica Cottage Cheese.