- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut each pita into 8 wedges and arrange on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp. Allow to cool.
- Preheat broiler.
- In small bowl, mix cheeses together. Spread pita wedges on a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread sun-dried tomato pesto over pita wedges. Sprinkle with half the corn, olives and tomatoes. Top with 1/3 cup (75mL) of the cheese.
- Add remaining corn, olives and tomatoes. Sprinkle all over with remaining cheese. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Place nachos onto a serving platter and top with sour cream.
- Excellent source of calcium.