- Mix sour cream, green onion, parsley, mustard, honey, salt and pepper; set aside. Toss pear with grapes, celery, 2 cup (125 mL) cheese and walnuts; stir in dressing.
- Line four serving bowls with radicchio or lettuce leaves (if using). Divide the salad mixture evenly between bowls.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; serve immediately.
- The salad mixture can be made ahead and stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- Reserve nuts separately; add just before serving to maintain their crunch.
- Fill individual Belgian endive leaves with spoonfuls of salad mixture to serve as a hand-held appetizer.
- Substitute 2 cups (500 mL) chopped crunchy apple for Asian pear.