- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Coat shallow 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Put the potatoes in a pot with just enough water to cover and cook until they are tender, about 15 minutes. Set aside. Wash the leeks and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the leeks and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes, or until tender. Add the bell peppers and cook, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes, until peppers are tender.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and the milk together. Stir in the quinoa, the shredded Salerno Cheddar Cheese, potatoes, bell pepper mixture, salt, pepper, and thyme. Transfer to the casserole.
- Bake uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.