- In food processor, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Pulse in next four ingredients until combined. Pour mixture into saucepan and add peach, raspberries, green onion and dill. Stir to combine. Heat on medium low, stirring gently for 5 minutes or until warm.
- Cut 7” (18 cm) circle in top of loaf and remove. Hollow out loaf leaving a thick border. Place on large piece of foil.
- Pour warm cheese mixture into bread. Place bread onto preheated grill over medium heat and close lid. Grill for about 15 minutes or until cheese mixture and bread are golden.
- Cut remaining bread into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve with bread, crackers and vegetables.